NRG Breathwork @ The Joyful Path
“As within so without.”
“When one can be with the internal source, they start to see the flow of life.”
- Instruction on breathing technique used, questions answered container created.
- The Breathwork Journey’s will be a deep Transformational & Somatic Release journey, designed to cultivate and shift energy, free you up and bring you in tune with your inner world so you can function with presence and confidence in your external reality.
- The Journey flows into an integrative and regenerative meditation.
- Finishing with an opportunity to share your experience, debrief and integrate.
- Cardiovascular problems
- High or abnormal BP
- History of Aneurymsms
- Epilepsy or seizures
- Severe Asthma
- Severe psychiatric or mental health issues
PLEASE NOTE: There are options for a gentler version if you have a contraindication/health issue or are unsure.
- Wear comfy clothes
- Yoga Mat
- Pillow/bolster (if back issues)
- Eye Mask (if you have one)
Please do not eat for at least 2 hours prior to the session.
A light meal if you must eat full.
* It is NOT pranayama and it is also not Wim Hof
* Most importantly, this is also NOT for everyone
It won’t be an easy ride but…
IT WILL BE WORTH IT…